Quick-fire Q&A - David Tumulty
14th January 2020
This week we’re talking to David Tumulty. David is the new Construction, Civil Engineering and IT recruitment consultant at our Cardiff office covering temp, perm and contract personnel.
1. What was your first ever job?
I used to be a Christmas temp at Debenhams!
2. How long have you been in recruitment?
3. What's your favourite thing about the industry?
The rewards that are available when you work hard and are good at what you do!
4. ...and what's your least favourite thing?
Sometimes there is a lot of bureaucracy…
5. What made you want to join Dutton Recruitment?
I wanted to move closer to my son, and Dutton offered me a great opportunity.
6. What's something you can't live without at work?
Definitely my work telephone.
7. Tea or Coffee?
Depends on the time - coffee in the day but tea in the evening!
8. What’s your favourite thing to do outside of work?
Going to the gym and playing tennis.
9. What is your main goal at Dutton Recruitment?
To establish a successful desk and work hard to be the best!
10. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?
It would have to be Australia. I have family in Sydney and would love to offer them my support after the devastating fires.
To find out more about his role within Dutton Recruitment and how he can help you and your business email email@example.com