Quick-fire Q&A - Chomba Chibuta
22nd October 2019
This week we’re talking to Chomba Chibuta. Chomba is the Rota Coordinator for the Nursing and Medical team in Sheffield. Throughout the working day, she is the go-to contact for our clients and candidates, covering shifts and scheduling the rota to ensure everyone knows where they’re going and when!
1. What was your first ever job?
I used to be a Crew Member at McDonalds when I was 16 – fond memories!
2. How long have you been in recruitment?
Almost 2 years.
3. What's your favourite thing about the industry?
How dynamic the environment is, my days are never the same!
4. ...and your least favourite thing?
Sometimes it feels like there aren’t enough hours in the day…
5. What made you want to join Dutton Recruitment?
I could see there was exciting growth within the business and want to surround myself with other young, successful people.
6. What's something you can't live without at work?
The atmosphere in the office is always really great!
7. Tea or Coffee?
Neither – fruit tea!
8. What’s your favourite thing to do outside of work?
Spending time with my family, especially with my young niece!
9. What is your main goal at Dutton Recruitment?
To experience new areas of recruitment and gain new skills.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?
Definitely Thailand – I’ve always been fascinated by the culture!
To find out more about her role within Dutton Recruitment and how she can help you and your business – email firstname.lastname@example.org.